[rt-users] newbie rt admin question

Karres, Dean karres at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 10 17:07:40 EDT 2015

I thought this was working...

I am running rt 4.2.10

I have a few queues setup.  I have the "SelfService" web interface setup.  I can login as an Unprivileged user and create a ticket.  I can send email and create a ticket.  I can not as the unPriv user, SEE my created ticket in self service mode.

Unprivileged users can only create tickets in one queue.  I have granted "Everyone" all of the "General" rights on the main queue:

*         Comment on tickets CommentOnTicket

*         Create tickets CreateTicket

*         Reply to tickets ReplyToTicket

*         Sign up as a ticket Requestor or ticket or queue Cc Watch

*         View custom field values SeeCustomField

*         View queue SeeQueue

*         View ticket summaries

The wiki "Rights" article was not particularly helpful.  I must be missing something trivial.  Clue please?

Dean...K...