[rt-users] Forward ticket with complete history and attachments (refresh)

Piotr Mańturzyk (NooxTechnologies) piotr.manturzyk at nooxtech.pl
Tue Aug 11 04:53:28 EDT 2015

Hello again,

I'm close to the solution.

The most important thing is to include comments:

file ~/rt4/lib/RT/Action/SendForward.pm line 97:

VALUE => [qw(Create Correspond Comment)],

To make RT also to forward Forward transactions (while forwarding you can
add message too), you need

VALUE => [qw(Create Correspond Comment Forward Ticket)],

The problem is that the name of this transactions contain space and is
treated as two separate transactions types (i.e. Forward and Ticket).

This trick below does not work:

VALUE => [qw(Create Correspond Comment "Forward\ Ticket")],

I renamed the transaction type in the database and it works as expected.

Where are all the transaction types defined? BTW: the convention is
inconsistent, because another transaction types e.g. CommentEmailRecord,
EmailRecord, SetWatcher, CustomField do not contain spaces. In my opinion
it's deserves a change request.

Thank you & best regards

PS. Thank you, Jerome Ch. from Canada for you help!

--

Piotr Mańturzyk

Noox Technologies

Tel. +48 881 448 713