[rt-users] Problem with extension RepeatTicket

Moose max.deasy at southwestern.ie
Mon Aug 31 11:09:53 EDT 2015

There is no problem with Repeat Ticket (that I am aware of), the problem was
between our ears! It seems that we both misunderstood how these recurrences
work.

The four cronjobs are doing exactly what they should. As are the ticket
recurrence settings.

Basically, the repeated ticket due date is controlled by the "Ticket lead
time" setting. The repeated ticket starts date is controlled by the
"Recurrence pattern".

These are what we should have been paying attention to, not the ticket
creation event. The cronjob may create a repeated ticket on Monday but that
repeated ticket will not be due to start until the following Thursday.