[rt-users] Help with a template

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:21:39 EST 2015

I have a need to create a child ticket and pass on the values for a shared custom field.

This works fine when passing a field which is limited to 1 value however I now have a multi-value custom field and I cannot find any examples of how to pass the secondary values if they exist.

Here is my current template that brings the first value

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Joe

===Create-Ticket: DoIT-ITNM-OutReach