[rt-users] Transfer Tickets Between Instances

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:21:33 EST 2015

Good Day,

  We currently run RT for a number of internal teams (Helpdesk, NetOps,
System Ops, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops). Our customer support team wants to
migrate off of Zendesk to RT, however they want their own independent
instance (because they want to be root on it).

  One requirement, however, is that we can transfer tickets between queues
that are on separate instances. I don't see any way to do this, however it
seems it may be possible through the API.

  Has anyone seen anything like this done before?

Thanks
-Matt