[rt-users] Include Articles Without Linking

Matt Brennan brennanma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:12:35 EST 2015

Good Day,

  We have recently started using Articles in RT 4.2 for common replies.
However, every time we do this it links the ticket to the article (and,
more importantly, vice-versa). We do not want to have a list of every
ticket we've included this article in. This is especially confusing when
the reply included is to tell the user they submitted to the wrong queue.

  Is anyone able to tell me where in the code the link occurs so I can
remove it?

Thanks
-Matt