[rt-users] Auto Create Ticket Scrip

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Sat Jan 10 19:51:54 EST 2015

A "user-defined" action will do nothing if the corresponding "custom action
code" boxes are empty.  (That should probably actually trigger an error.)

Setting your scrip's action to "Create Tickets" should have your scrip
working as expected.

You can also use queue names in create-ticket templates if you'd prefer the
template to be a little more self-explanatory.