[rt-users] Wild Card Question

Bill culp1961 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:47:09 EST 2015

William Culp <culp1961 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> HelloIs there a way that I can use a wild card in one of our searches?  I

have multiple queues that all start with the same character.  I would like

to search all of those queues without having to modify the search every

time I add a new queue.ThanksBillRT 4.5.5

> --------

> Final RT training for 2012 in Atlanta, GA - October 23 & 24

>   http://bestpractical.com/training

> We're hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs

Hello

I have tried the solutions given, but they fail.

In my Advanced Search I used:

Queue LIKE '%Bob%'

My hope was that I would get all the queues with Bob in it.

Instead...There was an error parsing your search query

We constructed all of our queues around 4 different sites.  I would like to

be able to filter around each site.  Instead I have to modify all my

Searches when I add or modify the queues.

Help appreciated.

Bill