[rt-users] Adding accesskey for "next" and "previous"

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Fri Jan 16 13:51:46 EST 2015

We recently upgraded to 4.0 ... and although I really like the new layout,
the move to dropdowns for "next" and "previous" has turned out to be a
little annoying - particularly when trying to get through a number of
tickets.

Example:  Search for tickets, open first ticket - do some work, then you
want to go to the 'next' one -- you have to hover over tickets, go down to
"next" ...

I am wondering if / where the code is generated for these "next" and
"previous" links.  I can't seem to find them and would love to add a "p"
and "n" accesskey for those two links?

--
http://www.wikiak.org

 Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem
 your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone then in bad
 company.        - George Washington, Rules of Civility