[rt-users] Cancel "Resolve" transaction based on custom fields

Jasper Olbrich jasper.olbrich at students.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 28 08:27:22 EST 2015

Hello,

I want to cancel or undo the "Mark as Resolved" transaction based on the
content of custom fields. Currently I'm using a Scrip and I'm only able
to do the following:

* access the custom fields
* make the decision
* comment on the ticket with the reason why it can't be resolved
* reopen the ticket

 From the ticket's history, I can tell that it is resolved first, then
my scrip adds the comment and reopens it. But yellow "Results" box shows
only "Status changed from open to resolved".

Is it possible to suppress the status change from open to resolved with
a scrip or to include the scrip-induced status change in the result box?

--
Regards,
Jasper Olbrich