[rt-users] RT 4.2.8 reply emails go out blank

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 29 15:15:37 EST 2015

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:01:07 -0500 Gilbert Rebeiro <gilbert at dido.ca>
wrote:
> Is there any work around for now?

Switching to HTML templates is one solution.  This will only mask the
issue somewhat, however, as the plain-text alternative part will be
blank, and the text/html will appear fine.

> How would users know their messages went out blank?

There's a warning in the logs.  The end-users click on the "Show
Outgoing Email" link, if it's available to them, to see what RT sent
out.

> Any idea on when 4.2.10 will be released?

I expect a release candidate next week, with the official 4.2.10 a
couple weeks thereafter.
 - Alex