[rt-users] Retrieving information from RT-database

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Jan 30 05:15:33 EST 2015

Hi!

a simple way is to use the commandline interface

/opt/rt4/bin/rt ls -t user
- gives you a list of all user

/opt/rt4/bin/rt show user/123456
- gives you all information about user with the id 123456

the interface utilize the rest interface, which is much easier
to use than the perl api (IMHO)

regards

sven