[rt-users] Code to get list of a custom field's values (almost there)

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Jul 2 10:41:24 EDT 2015

In this case, $client is a reference to a hash. You can't print it
directly, but you can print the contents using Data::Dumper.

I think this should work:

use Data::Dumper;
my $clientcustomfield = RT::CustomFieldValues->new($RT::SystemUser);
$clientcustomfield->LimitToCustomField(45);

my $clients = $clientcustomfield;

while (my $client = $clients->Next ) {
        print dumper $client;
        print "\n";