[rt-users] Code to get list of a custom field's values (almost there)

Roman Massey romanmassey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:40:16 EDT 2015

Thanks Barton!

That wasn’t exactly what I wanted but it helped me figure it out! btw I had to capitalize Dumper in “print Dumper $client;” for it to work. But seeing everything that came out of the “dumper” let me know the innards of the RT::CustomFieldValue.

The code I ended up using:

my $clientcustomfield = RT::CustomFieldValues->new($RT::SystemUser);
$clientcustomfield->LimitToCustomField(45);

my $clients = $clientcustomfield;

while (my $client = $clients->Next ) {
        print $client->Name;
        print "\n";