[rt-users] FW: [rt-devel] Issue with setting Custom Statuses, Added statuses do not see any other statuses.

Ashley Etherington migetismad at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:49:51 EDT 2015

Thank you for your response M
My perl is not great so I was unsure how/if I could put spaces in the Hash's key so I named them just a shorter variant of the status.
the results in the following image http://prntscr.com/7qp9ra
So the statuses appear correctly (So maybe not a 25 character limit?)
Now if I try to set the status to a non-RT Default after submitting it shows this http://prntscr.com/7qpaz6
I just modified my code to something that did not throw any errors but I get the same result.  New code is here http://pastebin.com/a8HRz0sG
Once again,  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.Ashley Etherington.