[rt-users] RT-Squelch-Replies-To -

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Wed Jul 29 15:29:44 EDT 2015

I've seen a few emails bounce around about this but haven't really seen a
"fix".  One user had some good information but it mostly involved parsing
through the application source code.  That may in fact be the answer but I
figured why not get a second opinion.

We have a queue that receives its emails from a forwarded email list.  When
we open tickets directly to the queue we of course get the auto-replies.
However when the up stream address forwards the emails we get
"RT-Squelch-Replies-To"; thus no replies.  I don't want to call this an
error because of course it's not, this is an extremely useful tool but not
in this instance.

Is it possible disable this?  What other options do we have?  We're not
able to send direct to the queue.