[rt-users] Loading requests in batch mode ? RT 4.2.9

huotg01 Gaston at huot.me
Mon Mar 2 18:52:17 EST 2015

As said earlier, I'm now using another tool to manage our requests. With this
other system, it is possible to export all the still opened tickets, with
dates when available.I would like to load, in batch, all these tickets in
RTIs there a way in RT to do that ?In this specific case, would it be better
to choose another program than RT ?Thanks,Gaston