[rt-users] Show recipient on ticket update - not working

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Mon Mar 9 11:43:13 EDT 2015

Thank you Marcos, that was exactly the problem!

I completely forgot it, but now I see that I put a note in my customized  "On correspondence notify Requestor and CC" scrip, that reads:
"TransactionBatch is needed otherwise messages will be sent out twice".

I do not remember it this is something that was needed in past RT versions or if it is still necessary now.
I'll do some tests in my non-production system.

Thank you
Cris