[rt-users] change queue not triggering Scrip

a.smith at ldex.co.uk a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:54:33 EDT 2015

Hi Landon et al,

 for any interested I did finally get this
working, the trick was adding "RT::Base->_ImportOverlays();" before the
final "return 1" in the commit subroutine. Once I added this the Scrip
with condition on queue change started working as per when changing
queues via the GUI.
So in case anyone else wants a custom action they
can use from rt-crontool for changing queues here is my final
code:

package RT::Action::QChange;

use strict;
use warnings;

use
base qw(RT::Action::Notify);

use Email::Address;

sub Prepare {
 my
$self = shift;

return 1;
}

my $self;

sub Commit {

my $self =
shift;

my $argument = $self->Argument;
 unless ( $argument ) {

$RT::Logger->error("Argument is mandatory for Test action");
 return 0;

}

my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetQueue("$argument");
 if (
not $status ) {
 RT::Logger->error("Could not reassign queue: $msg");

return 0;
 }

 RT::Base->_ImportOverlays();

return 1;