[rt-users] Queues, surveys for agents, and forms

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Wed May 6 03:47:21 EDT 2015

Hi Geico,

Well everythings is set or created with the Web interface, so I would
say that it is simple as a clic to create a new queue. It is totally
possible to move ticket from one queue to an other (the ticket number
does not change). You can also link tickets (create dependancies for
your tickets, etc). And that thanks to the web interface so it is very
user-friendly. You can also set different rights to your users according
to the queue the ticket is attached from.

As I said in my previous answer, you should install it on a Virtual
Machine (best practical is supported by almost all linux distributions)
to test it (install is quite simple and some how to exist on the
internet depending of what distrib you use to use).

Regards,

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician
Keyyo