[rt-users] Queues, surveys for agents, and forms

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Wed May 6 08:37:40 EDT 2015

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 10:17:27AM +0530, Geico Caveman wrote:
> Thanks Loic!
>
> I am glad to hear that it is easy to do so. But precisely **how** is the
> question. Does it go into the config file as a new block?
>
> That said, is it possible to move tickets between queues (ensuring that the
> ticket number does not change)? That functionality is essential as very
> often as a request courses through the system, it has to go from one office
> to another (and the only person who can decide where it goes next is the
> agent in the office sending it).

Hi,

If you give the other groups that need to move tickets into other queues
the CreateTicket and SeeQueue rights for those queues, they will show up
in their dropdown box and they can pass tickets to those queues. They
will not see the tickets in those queues. We do this often. Make sure
you do this with groups and group permissions to keep it managable.

Regards,
Ken