[rt-users] Determining resolver of a ticket

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Fri May 8 19:18:41 EDT 2015

On 5/8/2015 3:03 PM, Armen Tashjian wrote:

> As far as I can see, it is not possible to search for the resolver of a ticket.  I have
> a single queue with members of different groups opening and resolving tickets.  I can’t
> seem to figure out how to figure out how many tickets Group 1 resolved vs Group 2.  Is
> it possible to run a SQL search instead of using RT’s query language?

Create a Custom Field for this purpose and set it in an OnResolved-triggered scrip,
then... profit!  You could perhaps also scan transactions for the one in which the ticket
resolved and pull the actor from that transaction.  In our instance, this could be RT
itself in many cases, though, since we use an autoclose status that transitions to
resolved after 72 hours via cron.

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark D. Nagel, CCIE #3177 Emeritus <mnagel at willingminds.com>
Principal Consultant, Willing Minds LLC (http://www.willingminds.com)

** For faster support response time, please
** email support at willingminds.com or call 714-495-4000