[rt-users] Search for tickets a user has updated in a given time period

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Tue May 19 06:04:00 EDT 2015

If I understand correctly what you want to do, search for tickets that
have been updated between two dates, you should use the Query Builder
(something like LastUpdated > '2015-05-16' AND LastUpdated <
'2015-05-18' should match your query).

You can play with a large panel of criterias and by using the advanced
view, do a lot of things. But be really carefull with your request,
according to what you're looking for, you could crash your database due
to a too big amount of results.

Hope it helps

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician