[rt-users] "Projects" grouping

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Sat May 23 17:15:39 EDT 2015

Would a gantt chart do? There's RT::Extension::JSGantt:

https://metacpan.org/pod/RT::Extension::JSGantt

I think its better than Jira's projects page because that page is Jira
is too noisy.

There is a screen grab on bps' extensions page:

https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/extensions.html

And then you can make a projects index with a dashboard/saved search
with the following TicketSQL:

Queue = 'Projects' AND HasMember IS NOT NULL AND (  Status = 'new' OR
Status = 'open' )