[rt-users] mail solutions

Terry O'Leary toleary at wth.com
Mon May 25 22:24:16 EDT 2015

Hello,

My company has been using RT for years and has gone through a few upgrades. We are currently up to version 4.0.12. We also use fetchmail as our mailing solution to retrieve emails from our exchange 2010 servers. We have been encountering multiple ticket creation issues when email is only sent through fetchmail to RT. When creating tickets internally through RT there are no errors or multiple ticket issues. I am looking into a new mailing solution (Like getmail, etc) and wanted to get feedback from you all on what types of mailing solutions you are using. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You,
Terry O'Leary| Software Release Engineering Manager | IT Department | World Travel Holdings | t 617-587-6268 -(internal X76268) | c 339-927-5843 | f 617-587-6359
100 Fordham Rd. Building C | Wilmington | MA | 01887 | AIM: Teeo75 | www.WorldTravelHoldings.com<http://www.WorldTravelHoldings.com>
[wth.gif]

[50Most.gif]