[rt-users] mail solutions

Jaye Mathisen mrcpu at lilpantry.com
Mon May 25 23:14:41 EDT 2015

Is there some reason you can’t just have your exchange server forward the
mail to RT and process it with rt-mailgate?

In general though, I would expect that if you’re sucking the mail from a
pop3 mailbox, and the mail is getting deleted from exchange it shouldn’t be
an issue with fetchmail.

I guess the other question would be is if the mail messages are getting
duplicated somehow (like via 2 different addresses) in the exchange
mailbox, so fetchmail is pulling down 2 copies of the message because
there’s 2 copies in the mailbox and dumping each into rt?