[rt-users] Change RT email address

ripache at gmail.com ripache at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:51:50 EDT 2015

I tried adding  the following with no luck to the RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($RTAddressRegexp , 'richard\@newemail\.com)$');
Set($SendmailArguments, "-oi -t -f richard at newemail.com");

Obviously I am doing something wrong.

Perhaps I did not explain the issue well:

Just for explaining: richard at oldemail.com is a Team inbox.
richard at newemail.com is a Distribution list.
Originally we wanted to use the Team Inbox address, anything created via
email, the Inbox will receive a copy. We noticed that the emails are not
getting send to our Inbox. When trying to add the Inbox as AdminCC in
Watchers, we received the  mail loop error. So we need to change the RT
Internal address to richard at newemail.com so we can use richard at oldemail.com
as AdminCC.

The RT Internal email address is configured with richard at oldemail.com. I
cannot use the richard at oldemail.com anymore. I need to change it to
richard at newemail.com.

I have verified that all references to richard at oldemail.com has been
updated etc, but i still receive an error of a mail loop (when testing
richard at oldemail.com) as AdminCC.

Thanks in advanced.

Richard

--