[rt-users] Change RT email address

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Fri May 29 08:19:32 EDT 2015

Well, I think what you wanted to do was feasible by creating a RT user
with the Team inbox or the mailing list address as the contact address
of the user. Next, you add the user as an AdminCc of the wanted queue.
By default Rt has global scrips that send email to AdminCc users when an
action is done on a queue (create, comment, answer, move, close a ticket).

Be sure to use a different address or domain name for RT's
administrative adresses (addresses used by the queues, or else) and set
the regexp accordingly.

I don't if that I said was clear enough,

Regards

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician
Keyyo