[rt-users] Owner Query - Custom

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:09:18 EST 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services
<mcalado at tbstaxservices.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to change (if possible) settings, under Permissions , modify the permissions that are allowed or denied for only the RT User's   to be Owner's when I create a new ticket or modify?
>
> The Watcher's can't be Owner!
>
> Is it possible?

You can hack on:

share/html/Helpers/Autocomplete/Owners

I see there is only one callback in there. You could add another
callback to the mason component and then have your code utilize that
callback. BPS is usually pretty accepting to new callbacks - send a
patch their way to (hopefully) get it included in upstream.

-m