[rt-users] Option to Emulate another RT user from SuperUser

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Thu Nov 12 13:40:38 EST 2015

We recently turned of Set($UseSQLForACLChecks, 1) for performance reasons.

Are you saying we could have a special config in place that would allow me to access our system in non-SSO mode or would I have to cloned the db to such an area?

Thanks for getting back so quickly

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu