[rt-users] Action: Extract Custom Field Values - RT don't show me this option

Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services mcalado at tbstaxservices.com
Mon Nov 16 17:17:44 EST 2015

Hello Everyone!

By following the instructions to install the "ExtractCustomFieldValues"

(https://metacpan.org/pod/RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues)

And that:

http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/display/istcontrib/Automatically+extract+ticket
+custom+field+values++from+email

I've installed the package on RT 4.09 ;

Created a custom field "Mobile Phone" ;

Created a template "Extract Custom Field Values", type "Simple" + content:
Mobile Phone|Body|Mobile Phone->(.+)$|q  on My Queue

At this point .....works fine!

When I tried to create the Scrip, I can't see the Action "Extract Custom
Field Valeus"

Condition: On Create
Action: (Extract Custom Field Values ) ?????? I can't see..:L
Template: Global template: CustomFieldExtract
Stage: TransactionCreate

Any ideas?

On RT_Config.pm:

Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Extension::SummaryByUser RT::Extension::CommandByMail
RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues));

Set(@MailPlugins, qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction));

Looking into /var/log/syslog, I have nothing!

Tks,

Marcelo Calado.