[rt-users] Trouble/Error with Web deployment httpd/apache/mod_fcgid

Bill Cole rtusers-20090205 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Nov 23 18:19:05 EST 2015

On 23 Nov 2015, at 17:03, dwdixon wrote:

> Sorry correction to my last reply it came back null only *before* I
> wiped the
> private tree for root....my mistake I meant to remove that part of my
> last
> reply....the output shown in my last reply of make testdeps is the
> output
> after I had wiped the private tree of root and ran your full command.
> Apologies for any confusion.

I'm guessing those environment variables are still set in your current
shell, which will mess up fixdeps/testdeps as well as CPAN. SO:

	unset PERL_LOCAL_LIB_ROOT PERL_MB_OPT PERL_MM_OPT PERL5LIB

That should make anything you do stop looking in /root/perl5/

I'm unsure what the issue is with fixdeps...