[rt-users] Trouble/Error with Web deployment httpd/apache/mod_fcgid

dwdixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Mon Nov 30 12:23:07 EST 2015

Hi Bill,

I am not seeing anything in my apache error log regarding the config line
you've highlighted here, I obtained all the contents of my
/etc/httpd/conf.d/rt.conf file from the RT documentation  here
<https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/web_deployment.html#mod_fcgid>
I must not be inferring what you're hinting at perhaps?

It still seems as though apache/httpd is just not picking up my rt.conf file
in the conf.d directory since it seems it's still trying to serve the
content from the default directory in the default httpd.conf
(/var/www/html/) any idea's on what may be causing that? Thank you all for
your help and patience with this it is definitely very much appreciated.

rt.conf again for convenience:
<VirtualHost rt-ir-sandbox.snip.snip.snip>
        ### Optional apache logs for RT
        # Ensure that your log rotation scripts know about these files
        # ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
        # TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access
        # LogLevel debug

        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

        ScriptAlias / /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server.fcgi/

        DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"
        <Location />

            Require all granted

            Options +ExecCGI