[rt-users] Adding email address (that is used in another queue) to a ticket in a different queue

Josep Manel Andrés josep.andres at bsc.es
Mon Oct 5 09:24:50 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We are facing a strange behaviour in the RT, let's say I send an email
to support at mydomain.com, and this generate a ticket in support queue,
afterwards I CC this ticket with an address helpdesk at mydomain.com (which
is supposed to generate a ticket within helpdesk queue) So what is
happening is that no ticket is generated for helpdesk queue (which make
sense) but two emails are recorded and send to support queue.
What I would expect is that helpdesk queue users receive an email
notifying them that there is a ticket that has been sent to them.

What part of the RT is managing this feature?

Thanks a lot.

We are using RT 4.2.11

--
Josep Manel Andrés (josep.andres at bsc.es)
Operations - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer