[rt-users] Ticket Links missing post upgrade/conversion to Oracle 4.2.11.

Hummer, Greg Greg_Hummer at sra.com
Thu Oct 8 10:03:07 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

After upgrading and converting request tracker from MySQL 4.0.6 to Oracle 4.2.11, users noticed that the linked tickets were no longer visible.

There are bullet points for each linked ticket in the “Links” pane and the “Link ticket” tab, however the ticket text, number, and hyperlink are not visible.

Interestingly enough, if you go into the “Link ticket” tab and use chrome's Inspect Element feature on the “check to delete box” for the blank linked ticket lines, you can see where the element lists the ticket that should be linked (example: input type=“checkbox” class=“checkbox” id=“DeleteLink –RefersTo-fsck.com-rt://example.come/ticket/110566” name=DeleteLink—RefersTo-fsck.com-rt://example.com/ticket/110556” value=”1”>).

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue and found a way to make the text/link re-appear? It is obvious that the data still exists.

Note: For our conversion, we used rt-validator, rt-serializer, and rt-importer. New links, created after the upgrade/conversion, do appear and function as expected.

Thank you for your time and support.

Greg