[rt-users] Ticket Links missing post upgrade/conversion to Oracle 4.2.11.

Aaron Guise aaron at guise.net.nz
Thu Oct 22 05:42:59 EDT 2015

Hi Greg,

This certainly sounds like a mismatch as Maik suggested.   This happens
when I refresh my test/dev instance of RT from production also.

I then run the rt-validator over the database and this corrects all the
mismatched links.  This is needed as I use the server hostname as the
Organization and this does differ between environments.

I simply import the database and then execute /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-validator
--check --resolve --force

Once that is completed all ticket links are working again.

*Regards,*

*Aaron Guise*

*   07 850 3231 027 704 5306 aaron at guise.net.nz <aaron at guise.net.nz>  *
      <http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/aaron-guise/35/953/b86>