[rt-users] Ticket Links missing post upgrade/conversion to Oracle 4.2.11.

Hummer, Greg Greg_Hummer at sra.com
Tue Oct 13 10:23:24 EDT 2015

Good morning, Maik.

My technical team checked our production RT and found the $organization variable. It appeared to be correct, however, they were unsure what you meant when you said (It must fit to the values of field "base" and "target" in table "links").

Can you provide more directions on what you meant? The more specific you can be, the better it would be for my non-Request Tracker DBA's.

Some additional information: we have a stage server that is currently running the same version of request tracker (4.2.11 Oracle). It is a copy of our production database from a few months ago. It is showing the ticket links and has the same $Organization variable as the production account.

Thanks for the help!
Greg

please check if your $Organization variable is set in RT_SiteConfig.pm
It must fit to the values of field "base" and "target" in table "links"

If your code snipped is correct then
Set( $Organization, 'example.com' );

best
Maik