[rt-users] upgrade from 4.0.10 to 4.2.12

charlycr74 at yahoo.com.ar charlycr74 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 26 18:24:26 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I finally upgraded my RT from 4.0.10 to 4.2.12 and I'm facing some problems now.
1. When inserting an article in a ticket now I get the HTML code on it, for example this:
Dear customer,<br />The change you have requested is not possible.<br />Thank you.

If I apply the same article in the 4.0.10 we don't have the HTML code on it.

2. When creating new tickets on the 4.0.10 we could apply different format to the text but not possible on the 4.2.12
You can see both screenshots attached.

Thank you all for your help!
Charly