[rt-users] Missing RTIR Queues and Groups

Gregory Pickett gregory.pickett at hellfiresecurity.com
Mon Sep 14 15:05:02 EDT 2015

Hello,
I have a new RTIR installation with Gossamer Threads. The menus are
there, just none of the queues or groups. I didn't even notice until I
tried restarting mod_perl after some other modifications. It failed
because of the missing queues. They fixed the start-up failure, and I
presumed that they fixed it by adding the queues but this was not the
case. Anyway, I figured that I would have them reinstall the IR
extension but I have two questions before I do.

1) Do you think that the reinstall will fix the problem?
2) Will it wipe out any of the non-RTIR related customization?

Greg

--

Gregory Pickett, CISSP, GCIA, GPEN
 Cybersecurity Operations