[rt-users] Custom Field Search??

Jesse Maseto jesse at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Apr 12 14:44:08 EDT 2016

Hello Matt,

Sorry I should have added more content of what I was actually doing.

So I wanted to create a custom field that applies to a users group that
their a member of. Once I’ve created this custom field I would like to be
able to search for this. Here is a screen shot of where I’m adding this
field.

I know that if I created this custom field and set to to apply for tickets,
I’m able to search using the standard RT search but can’t find a way to
search the groups.

Thanks,
-Jesse

Jesse Maseto