[rt-users] Due dates

Steven H steven at maxpro-llc.com
Thu Apr 14 22:11:25 EDT 2016

I installed rt4.4.0

When I configure queue, there is no place to input due dates. Instead there
are fields "Starts" and "Due" which can be fill in a date such as
"2016-04-15 00:00:00". I did a test creating a ticket, the due date is what
I set in that fields.

What I need is setting duedate such as 3 days after tickets created.

I also use SLA. It can set a duetime in RT_Siteconif.pm for all queues, But
I need set different duedates for different queues.