[rt-users] Possible Ownergroup + session issue

Woody - Wild Thing Safaris woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Wed Apr 20 07:12:13 EDT 2016

HI Devs,

This unfortunately is a bit of a poor bug report as i couldn't find any
info in any logs to send, so apologies from the start!

I changed a search from having

( Owner = 'fred' OR Owner = 'anna' )

( OwnerGroup = 'Bookings' OR OwnerGroup = 'Payments' )

this caused the dashboard to hang, and server fault, but with nothing in
either apache logs or rt_log

once the broken dashboard had been visited, all other pages failed with
serverfault until i delete cookies, and log in again, then all is ok
until i visit either the broken search, or the dashboard.

On removing the two "OwnerGroup" lines, all is well again, though i had
also cleared the session db table during my attempts to find the issue.

sorry again for not having much more to go on. I'm happy to try some
more testing if you think it's worth looking into.

Woody.

--

-----------------------

Richard Wood (Woody)