[rt-users] problems attaching files

Liam Forbes loforbes at alaska.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:56:33 EDT 2016

On Apr 27, 2016, at 10:48 AM, rt-users-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:17:52 -0800
> From: Liam Forbes <loforbes at alaska.edu <mailto:loforbes at alaska.edu>>
> To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <mailto:rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
> Subject: Re: [rt-users] problems attaching files
>
> Martin,
>
> I poked around at the MySQL database thinking we might have a limit there, but it didn't occur to me to check the web server. We are using Apache 2.4.6 (CentOS).

Turns out the problem was a combination of limits in MySQL, Apache/FCGI, & RT. Once I got them all set properly, adding attachments up to our chosen limit it working. Thanks for the help Martin.

Regards,
-liam

-There are uncountably more irrational fears than rational ones. -P. Dolan
Liam Forbes     loforbes at alaska.edu     ph: 907-450-8618 fax: 907-450-8601
UAF Research Computing Systems Senior HPC Engineer            LPIC1, CISSP