[rt-users] missing new attachments on sending

Alexandre Galletet ag at galletet.ch
Tue Aug 16 08:39:38 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I upgraded RT last week from 4.0.19 to 4.4.1 with no problem.

When we reply to a ticket and attach more than 1 file the mail usually
drop some attachments.
We drop 5 files in the box 'attach' below the answer. The files seams to
be downloaded as we see no more progress bar and the OK logo appear for
3 seconds on the file. Then we write the answer and click the 'Update
Ticket'.

On the correspondence history and the outgoing mail there is only 3
files, same 3 files for the 'attachment' info on that ticket. We have to
write another answer with the 2 missing files.

We have no problem if the files are already on the server and we just
select them with the checkbox in the 'Include attachments' below the
'attach' window.

The 5 files are very small: < 100kB each.

I don't know where to investigate !

Alex