[rt-users] Custom fields default values on mail gateway

Diego Morales morales at propus.com.br
Mon Aug 29 18:15:23 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am using RT 4.4.1, setting a default value for a Custom Field, and that
seems to be ignored when the ticket is created via email (rt-mailgate).

It does work when I create a ticket using the API, for example (via
python-rt). I have logs on debug level and see no errors about it.

Does anybody there confirm that? Or is it something in my setup? I tried
disabling all plugins, and made no difference.

Thanks in advance.

Diego Morales
Fones: +55 51 3024-3568 | +55 11 4063-8864
Propus - TI alinhada a negócios
Service | Telecom | Tech | Data Science
www.propus.com.br