[rt-users] Conversation grouping by ticket in Outlook / Thread-Index & Thread-Topic

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:10:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

Can RT send the Thread-Index & Thread-Topic fields as email headers? They
are used for grouping conversations in Outlook and avoid seeing each emails
of a same ticket in single conversations.

I saw here some email dumps with these fields:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2008-November/010323.html

[...]

[...]

but I couldn't find anything in RT Core or plugins/extensions to do this.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!
--
L.B.