[rt-users] Adding ticket "Description" to the top of the page

Chris McClement chrisis at bosberaad.com
Sun Dec 4 18:25:45 EST 2016

By default, I sort ticket History so that the newest entry is at the top.
However, I would like to be able to have the original request visible when
I first open a ticket. Does anyone have any suggestions for achieving this?
In other words, the Display tab of a ticket would have a section containing
the first comment/description, but the History section would still be
sorted with newest item at the top of the list.