[rt-users] RT 4.4.1 LDAP Authentication issue.

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 9 07:49:03 EST 2016

On 9-12-2016 13:38, Claude EDUMA wrote:
> Hi Joop,
>

> Thank you for your quick answer.
> We have tested with non numerical username and result is OK.
> Well in my organisation we use ldap uid for username. Any suggestion
> to resolve this issue ?

Please keep the list in the loop.

I think the problem is in the function(s) which load the user info.
These functions take a name OR an id and then load the corresponding
info. When  usernames are IDs that doesn't work any more. Other than
patching all functions which use this I don't see another solution than
to change the use of uid as a username, sorry.

Joop