[rt-users] missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 9 11:08:37 EST 2016

Thanks. By "lib", I assume you just mean to make a folder somewhere, then
use "@import myNewLib/myFile.css"? Should I make a replacement for the css
file in local/html/NoAut/something that I'm replacing? I actually don't see
a static folder around this CSS folder, so I'm not quite sure what should
go where.h

ahall at autodist.com