[rt-users] missing callbacks in 4.4.1 CSS?

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Fri Dec 9 11:20:01 EST 2016

Hey Alex,

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Alex Hall <ahall at autodist.com> wrote:
> Thanks. By "lib", I assume you just mean to make a folder somewhere, then
> use "@import myNewLib/myFile.css"? Should I make a replacement for the css
> file in local/html/NoAut/something that I'm replacing? I actually don't see
> a static folder around this CSS folder, so I'm not quite sure what should go
> where.h

The static directory would be in your extension file hierarchy.

You'll be doing yourself a favor to be making most of your
customizations by ways of your own site modules (or extension).

Here is the documentation link for including your own static files:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.1/writing_extensions.html#CSS-and-Javascript

Since you're using Debian the Perl modules for creating RT modules
should be in APT. I'd move forward with Module::Install::RTx.

-m